An atheist speaks out.

Friday, March 23, 2007

Light Beer

I really like beer. While I don't exactly consider myself a beer snob, I certainly wouldn't be caught dead paying for light beer, unless of course I am playing some drinking game and pitchers of Guinness just doesn't make sense (I know, it is hard to believe, but sometimes a whole pitcher of Guinness just isn't a good idea).

I will, however, always drink a beer if one is given to me free of charge. I'll drink Bud Light, or Miller Lite, or even something as degrading as Natural Light or PBR. There are people who would tell you they even saw me drinking Milwaukee's Best Ice. It happens...

Anyway, as you would probably imagine it is not common for a guy to be given free beer, so I have very few experiences in the realm of beer flavored water, and I don't remember the last time I drank enough of it to actually become intoxicated...until last night.

This was a standard night of drinking and good times with good friends, but I realized something last night about light beer that I have never known before. It makes me so incredibly gassy! They should market this stuff as Burp Juice or something!

I am not saying this is a bad thing, I love burping as much as the next guy. Now I know that whenever I am in the mood to belch up a storm, all I have to do is crack open a frosty six pack of ___________ (insert light beer here).

2 Comments:

Blogger -blessed b9, Catalyst4Christ said...

Letz have a BIG-OL-BEER at the
pub in Seventh-Heaven, wanna?
I'd greatly like that.
GBY

11:20 AM

 
Blogger -blessed b9, Catalyst4Christ said...

...Im a NDE BTW...

11:21 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home